- Ability to withdraw funds from your Checking Account
- Ability to obtain balance information for your Checking Accounts
- Purchase goods or services at point-of-sale (POS) terminals
- Order goods or services by mail or telephone from places that accept MasterCard
To report a lost or stolen debit card please call 1-800-264-5578.
Work with checking accounts only
- $500 Cash Withdrawal Limit per day
- Purchase amounts are limited to the amount in your account or the limit
Now when you use your PIECU debit card for all your everyday purchases, you will earn points towards hundreds of rewards. From groceries to fuel to utility bills, your purchases will really pay off! Redeem your points for rewards in categories including gifts cards, merchandise, travel, experiences, green products and charitable donations.
Everyday Purchases = Rewards
P.I.E. Credit Union is committed to serving all persons within its field of membership, including those with disabilities. We strive to make not only our physical branches accessible, but also to conform to WCAG 2.0 guidelines for website accessibility. Our efforts are ongoing including frequent testing and updates to improve accessibility. Should you have any problems accessing our branches or website, please call 713-551-0491 so that we may promptly assist you and remedy any accessibility concerns.