Regular Certificates of Deposit
- 6 months - .35% APR (.35% APY)
- 12 months - .50% APR (.50% APY)
- 24 months - .50% APR (.50% APY)
- $1,000 minimum amount to open
- $250,000 maximum balance allowed
- No additional deposits allowed
- 90 day interest penalty for early withdrawal if closed prior to maturity date
- No IRA Certificates available
- Funds can be used as collateral on loans
- Earned dividends may be withdrawn without penalty
- Earns a higher dividend rate then a share savings account
- At maturity CD is closed and funds transferred to savings account
P.I.E. Credit Union is committed to serving all persons within its field of membership, including those with disabilities. We strive to make not only our physical branches accessible, but also to conform to WCAG 2.0 guidelines for website accessibility. Our efforts are ongoing including frequent testing and updates to improve accessibility. Should you have any problems accessing our branches or website, please call 713-551-0491 so that we may promptly assist you and remedy any accessibility concerns.
All rates are subject to change at any time without notice at Board's discretion.